Sunday 11 August 2013

Maddie Sweet Treat

For quite some time i have wanted to do  to do some more sweet video's as they are my favourite video's to do, so whilst me and donnylad were doing some food shopping the other day i decided to add a couple of extra items into the trolley.

 In this scene i am wearing some black over the knee socks with a white vest top and a black lingerie set after showing of my outfit i then kneel over a chocolate gateaux and lower my  bum onto the cake before reaching up and then sitting on the cake this time facing the camera after grinding on the cake i then make a custard pie and i pie myself in the face with it along with a chocolate pie.

In part two i remove my vest top before covering myself in custard finally i then rub squirty cream and chocolate sauce into my cleavage

This is available in two parts for $9.00 on themessymadams.com


Enjoy the pic's
















1 comment:

  1. Maddie, you look fabulous! So great to see you messy again! You look fantastic in that outfit in the first pic! And I love your cute round butt in the second pic! It looks even hotter in the next pic with the chocolate cake on it! And then the custard and cream! Wonderful set!
    Norman

    ReplyDelete